Discover the Great Barrier Reef
When staying in Port Douglas visiting the Great Barrier Reef will certainly be high on your list of things to see and do
The Port Douglas reef cruise is the perfect dive and snorkel day tour to the outer edge of The Great Barrier Reef!
On your Great Barrier Reef Port Douglas cruise you have the choice to snorkel and (certified) scuba dive at 3 sites on Agincourt Reef.
Part of the world famous Ribbon Reefs, Agincourt Reef is on the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef.
Scuba diving or snorkeling at Agincourt Reef will give you the opportunity to come face to face with reef sharks, barracuda, turtles, Maori Wrasse, Parrotfish and Cuttlefish.
During May to September the Port Douglas Great Reef Tour has a special permit allowing passengers to swim with the Dwarf Minke Whales if encountered.
Your Port Douglas Great Barrier Reef Tour departs from Marina Mirage in the heart of Port Douglas.
Enjoy a relaxed 90 minute cruise to Agincourt Reef aboard a fast comfortable catamaran
** Please note there is no introductory scuba diving available.
**There is a reef tax of $6.50 to pay on boarding.
Great Barrier Reef Inclusions
- Three outer reef locations(weather permitting)
- All snorkelling equipment (except wetsuits)
- Free return coach transfers from your Port Douglas accommodation
- Morning tea and coffee with muffins
- Tropical buffet lunch with prawns, cold meats, salads & breads
- Reef interpretation talk
- Guided snorkel tour with marine biologist
- Lycra suits & Floatation devices /Buoyancy aids
- Freshwater showers
- Prescription masks available
- Afternoon tea and coffee with cake & fruit platter
0815 – Boarding at the Reef Marina, Port Douglas
0830 –Depart the marina for the Outer Great Barrier Reef
1020 – Arrive at your first Great Barrier Reef Location
1130 – Arrive at 2nd location
1200 – Lunch is served
1330 – Arrive at 3rd location & afternoon tea is served
1440 – Depart the Great Barrier Reef
1615 – Approximately Arrival time at Cairns Marina(Times may vary)
What to Bring
- Cash or credit card for extra purchases
- Certification card for certified divers
- Certified Diving inc dive gear & wetsuit – 1 dive $46 / 2 dives $66 / 3 dives $82
- Certified Diving tanks & weights only – 1 dive $36 / 2 dives $56 / 3 dives $72
- 1 x Introductory Dive $70 / 2 introductory dives $ 135
- Return Bus transfers from your Cairns City Accommodation $28
- Wetsuit hire
- Professional photographer service on board
- Fully licensed bar