Tick this one off the bucket list! A must-do when visiting this beautiful region. Cairns scenic helicopter flight will have you experiencing the magic of the Great Barrier Reef in style. You can not miss this incredible 30 Minute Scenic Reef Helicopter Flight.
Let the adventure begin
Soar over the many beautiful blue shades of the Great Barrier Reef. Experience the worlds most extensive living coral system. This 30 Minute Scenic Reef Helicopter Flight is unforgettable! From the air with a bird’s eye view, discover why people travel from all over the world to see the Great Barrier Reef.
Soak up the scenery of Green Island and Upolu Sandy Cay. In addition to these picture-perfect views, sightings of marine life are not uncommon. You may spot turtles, manta rays, even humpback whales in the winter months!
Cairns is known as the “Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef”. Seeing it from the air is a must! One of the Natural Wonders of the world, boasting 2800 individual reefs. This 30 Minute Scenic Helicopter Flight can take you to experience it all!
We accept Visa Card or Mastercard, E-Way and PayPal.
A minimum of 48 hours' notice is required to re-schedule or alter all or part of a reservation.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein. Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
• Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 4037 2700
• We are not liable for changes to tours, pricing or itineraries; all of which are subject to change without notice.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of personal belongings, property damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done in the 'Booking Message' section of your online reservation or by contacting our friendly reservations team