Soar high over the Reef for a breathtaking Great Barrier Reef Scenic Reef Flight
This 30 minute Great Barrier Reef Scenic Reef Flight is the perfect way for you to gain an appreciation of the immensity of the Great Barrier Reef.
During your flight in a fixed-wing aircraft, you will see over 50 kilometres of the Outer Barrier as well as many inner islands, reefs and sand cays which include Green Island, Arlington Reef, Outer Reef, Vlasoff Cay, Michaelmas Cay and more.
The beauty with this Scenic Reef Flight is that it is one of fastest in transit out to the reef (only taking approx 4-5 mins to arrive at the Outer Reef) which means you get more time taking in the scenery of the Great Barrier Reef.
- Hotel Transfer
- 30-minute scenic reef flight
- Marine park fees & standard aviation public liability
- All passengers have a window seat to make the most of your scenic reef flight
What to bring
Sunglasses, camera and a bottle of water
We accept Visa Card or MasterCard, E-Way and PayPal.
Please call to confirm your trip 48 hours in advance on +61 7 40372700
Cancellation fees are as follows:
20% cancellation fee 30 days or more prior to departure
50% cancellation fee if within 30 days prior to departure
100% cancellation fee within 14 days prior to departure
There will be no refund of any part of your tour costs should you fail to arrive at a scheduled tour departure time. Tour departures may not be delayed due to passenger circumstances - including events beyond your control, medical problems, airline delays, weather etc.
All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities
Please refer to Trade Practices Act 1974
Terms And Conditions
This website acts as a booking agent only for the tours advertised herein.
Although we endeavour to provide accurate information we are not liable for inaccurate information concerning services.
It is recommended all bookings are confirmed 48 hours in advance of the tour departure by calling +61 7 40372700.
• Neither this site, nor any associated company or agent advertised through this site is responsible for your costs or losses resulting from alterations, cancellations, loss of
damage, delay or personal injury.
• All passengers are strongly advised to purchase comprehensive travel insurance that includes trip cancellation insurance, evacuation and medical cover. Please read the
wording of your insurance policy carefully and ensure it covers you for all potential activities. In a medical emergency, any evacuation, vessel relocation, medical or other
expenses are the financial responsibility of that passenger. Please be aware that scuba diving and other in-water activities are not covered by all travel insurance companies.
• Please inform us of any special requirements prior to your date of travel; such as dietary requirements, allergies, mobility and disability issues. This can be done by contacting our friendly reservations team.